Volunteers contribute immensely to the range of services we offer our survivors, carers and their families. Without this contribution, we could not do what we do. There is a wide range of roles on offer, which provide volunteers with opportunities to share their existing skills and gain new ones.
Volunteering with us is very flexible – you can base it around your life and we work closely with you to make sure that we both have the right fit.
Volunteering is easy!
The benefits of volunteering include;
- Developing your skills
- Opportunity to avail of new experiences and develop your knowledge base
- Improving your CV! The opportunity to give up your time to help and assist others is an admirable quality that employers view favourably!
- You will become a valuable member of our community and develop friendships.
- You will have opportunity to network and meet others from different walks of life, opening yourself up to new people
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Social Media & Marketing Assistant
- Florist – flower arrangements
- Complementary Therapists – Reflexology, Beauty, Massage, Hairdresser
- Joinery / Crafts
- Dance teacher
- Fitness Instructor - Armchair Exercises
- Counters / Bank Drop
- Street Collection
- Bag Packing
- Events – assist registration / sell tickets / marshalling / stewards
For further information or to express interest contact our Volunteer Co-ordinator via telephone 02830833728 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will offer you an induction to our organisation. We have a buddy system to help you become familiar with the environment, provide you with support and from time to time we will offer you some training. You will receive recognition for your efforts and be invited to our annual recognition celebration.